Saturday, March 13, 2010

Hello.

Hello to anyone and everyone that has decided to take the time to read my blog. This is my first blog, and I am really excited to start blogging!

My main goal for this blog is to make it a food orientated blog, since I am a food lover. However, I may occasionally decide to write about something non-food related, depending on my mood!

The fact that I am a connoisseur of cuisine is quite funny, when you consider the fact that as a child, I was a horrifically picky eater and didn't enjoy anything with actual taste. I refused to eat pretty much anything that wasn't PB&J, mac and cheese (from a box, which I'll admit, I still eat to this day because it's not half bad), ice cream, candy, and cereal...seriously, those were the foods I remember liking best and wanting to eat the most.

Any who, I hope to fill my blog with delicious recipes, reviews of dishes I've had, restaurants I love, and good wines I've tried.

Since I am new to this, please feel free to shoot me an email with suggestions or make a comment on my posts!

I hope you enjoy my blog.

Slainte!
Taylor

2 comments:

  1. Hi Taylor! Cousin Kate here ....I'm excited to be the first one to post a comment on your awesome blog :-) your blueberry scones with lemon glaze sound yummy -- i just made some lemon cake with that same lemon glaze and it was yummy. Scones are always so dry, so I like the idea of the lemon glaze to top them off. I'll pop in to read your blog from time and time and I'll pass it along to my other food-loving friends. Good luck to you and glad to see you are enjoying life and doing fun things you love -- that's what it's all about, baby :-) take care -- hope to catch up to you in person one of these days .... Cousin Kate in Seattle, WA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kate, sorry I didn't see this post until now (I'm still trying to figure out this whole blog thing...perhaps I need to figure out how to be notified when someone posts!)

    Thanks for your encouraging words! I hope you enjoy the blog.

    ReplyDelete